ページ

「ネクスト・トゥ・ノーマル」 ミュージカルナンバーズ

☆は評価の高い曲

Act I
"Prelude" – Orchestra
"Just Another Day" – Diana, Natalie, Gabe, Dan ☆
"Everything Else" – Natalie
"Who's Crazy" / "My Psychopharmacologist and I" – Dan, Doctor Fine, Diana
"Perfect for You" – Henry, Natalie
"I Miss the Mountains" – Diana ☆
"It's Gonna Be Good" – Dan, Natalie, Henry
"He's Not Here" – Dan
"You Don't Know" – Diana
"I Am the One" – Dan, Gabe, Diana ☆
"Superboy and the Invisible Girl" – Natalie, Diana, Gabe 
"I'm Alive" – Gabe 
"Make Up Your Mind" / "Catch Me I'm Falling" – Doctor Madden, Diana, Dan, Natalie,Gabe
"I Dreamed a Dance" – Diana, Gabe
"There's a World" – Gabe
"I've Been" – Dan
"Didn't I See This Movie?" – Diana
"A Light in the Dark" – Dan, Diana

Act II
"Wish I Were Here" – Diana, Natalie
"Song of Forgetting" – Dan, Diana, Natalie
"Hey #1" – Henry, Natalie
"Seconds and Years" – Doctor Madden, Dan, Diana
"Better Than Before" – Doctor Madden, Dan, Natalie, Diana
"Aftershocks" – Gabe
"Hey #2" – Henry, Natalie
"You Don't Know" (Reprise) – Diana, Doctor Madden
"How Could I Ever Forget?" – Diana, Dan
"It's Gonna Be Good" (Reprise) – Dan, Diana
"Why Stay?" / "A Promise" – Diana, Natalie, Dan, Henry
"I'm Alive" (Reprise) – Gabe
"The Break" – Diana
"Make Up Your Mind" / "Catch Me I'm Falling" (Reprise) – Doctor Madden, Diana,Gabe
"Maybe (Next to Normal)" – Diana, Natalie
"Hey #3" / "Perfect for You" (Reprise) – Henry, Natalie
"So Anyway" – Diana
"I Am the One" (Reprise) – Dan, Gabe
"Light" – Diana, Dan, Natalie, Gabe, Henry, Doctor Madden

0 件のコメント: